Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Happy Birthday


Happy Birthday Blog!!!! Although its belated wishes but I knew that you wouldn't mind my being late by a day or two. And as its your birthday I will take this oppourtunity to let you know that you are now an integral part of my life and to me you are same as any other friend or wing mate. You have always been there when I needed you and you have been a really nice listener. Even when no one's around I have the consolation that alteast you are there, willing to be on my side all the time. Its through you that I can freely express my thoughts, whether they may be about the people whom I miss or things that touch me or when I am really happy and even the times when I am really down. You give me the freedom to be Sarcastic and Reflective at the same time. You serve as a log whereby which I can look back upon the sunny days of my life and have a nice laugh. Thanx Blog for being there. Hope you have many many Birthdays to come.

Well on a different note I would like to say that I have been really busy from the start of the semester but now its all over. I can back to normal now. It really feels nice to blog after all that hectic days. But still theres a long way to go. Assignments pending, class tests and what not. But thats a part of the IIT package. You got to enjoy what you have without desiring for every other "thing" see but then theres nothing wrong in aiming for the stars. All I want to say is

Before the right Time and without Effort you will not achieve anything. But then its your responsibility to keep trying and work hard because eventually your time will come.

5 comments:

naween said...

getting introspective, are we??

but it sure isn't nice that you love your blog soooo much and yet you forget a loved one's b'day. :P

ok, ok..i know you didn't forget it but what's love about if you can't take some time out for your loved ones :P

happy blogging :D

Sunny said...

HAPPY B'DAY :)

You did try 'killing' ur blog once... glad that u finally decided otherwise...

Hmmm... blogging frequency of most ppl seems to be due south these days...

Except, of course, ppl who've been badly bitten by the love bite... and who cant stop themselves from doling out mushy love funda every alternate breath they take... :D

And yes... your time will come... tempo se :)

Mayank said...

Hmmmmmm.... Wishing you another Happy year of BLOGGING !

shaunak said...

apne blog ka birthday yaad rakhta hai, aur mera bhool jata hai !!!!
achchhi dosti nibhai !! [:P]

Romram said...

@Nunnu: You know how busy I was... attending all the classes and then doing all that stuff together was not at all easy... and during the last two days Tinni and me didn'teven had the time to eat... and secondly I knew that my blog wouldn't mind a delay of day or two!!!

@Sunny: yes I did try to stop blogging but soon realized that it was my place, I was the master so why think about what others say about it and then finally held on... but that was a long time a ago... now I can't live without it... and thanx for the tempo...

@Tinni: Thanx dude!!

@Shaunak: yes that was one of the worst thing that I have ever done... aneways I was at home and the things there weren't looking good... didn't had the time to think abt KGP... sorry mate... but thanx for the trt aneways :D