Saturday, February 18, 2006

Examination

Well this word might strike terror amongst many of you but for an "general IIT chokra" like me it sounds like something bothreing, besetting, discomforting, disobliging.......... why??? let me tell you....
The story started an year a ago when my implausibly fat and wired looking wingmate MiSteR Google Mehra had written this blog. That time I was a chota sa sudhra hua bacha... and I didn't understood why do poeple get frust over exams.... but as the number of days left for me to live started decreasing since then, I am coming to realization with the terms. Since now I am in the same place as he was an year a ago I can feel the pain.... in the ass!!!
The courses this sem except AI are useless and the jaaaavvvvvaaaa( yes this is the way our prof says java :D, I wish blogger supported voice becuz then I would have made mangu, one of my classmates, do the act... ) course is totally driving me mad.... aneways these days I have been trying hard to stdy but no avail.... so heres a list of things i do to pass away the precious time....
  • Blogs, they are my favourite pass time... in the last few days I have read ample of them and my subscription list has grown double the size... and here i am sitting in the compu lab.....( came here to study :D) writing another one... while the 9.5's in front of me are busy studying.... pata nahin kaise magte rehte hain yaar yeh dono... I wish tinni u were a girl :), to fhir shayad hum dono bhi lab main saath saath baith kar pad rahe hote... he he

  • My sleeping habits have improved enormously.... I got to bed about 12.... wake up at 8 and then again take a nap in the afternoon... the typical acche bache ki tarah... my mom would be happy if I told her this.

  • now to while away time i have come up with this idea of having bath everyday!!!! don't be surprised... an average iitian doesn't bath everyday... hey SN hall doesn't count.... but I feel nice... I feel clean.... and now I don't have to hurry after taking a bath.... recently found the can of "ponds talcum powder" lying around in the almirah, I had bought it in first year but remained unused but now from the last 2-3 days I am using it every day... accha lagta hain be dinbhar..... even found that bottle of "brut"... bhaskie ke room se maari thi... see I am ek dum chamakta dhamakta aajkal

  • I finished 3 seasons of friends and there are two more to go... yes they are much better than those monotonic video lectures......

  • from the last two days it has been happening that I get frust by the evening nad with such mast wind blowing in the night.... it doesn't relly feel like studying... so day before yesterday played a prank on DPC on the dep mail and yesterday to hadd hi ho gayi.... Tinni bechare ki maar li... he he.... aur vo galat time pe galat scrap... aur vo fhir sahi time pe id hack hona... mazza aa gaya kal to yaar... vaise vi id kisne hack kiya tha yaar... i feel its arpit... aage pata nahin...but kamal tha yaar

  • hmmm I have been making it a point that since i am working so hard these days so I should have good food... so in the evenings I don't eat in the mess but try to go out... day before yesterday went to waldies... yesterday went to PD... and aaj to mess hi band hain... see aaj to legal bahana hain bhara khane ka :D....

  • library is also a nice pass time too but since i can't do it without music... that option is kaanta...but pata nahin log kehte hain ki vahan exams ke dino main bahut mazza aata hain... aaj vo bhi try karke dekhte hian...
Well mere itne acche vichar sunne ke baad to aapko lag hi gaya hoga ki mera padne ka koi mood nahin hian filhaal... abe kuchh karo mera varna kya hoga... abe koi to tempo de do.... :-<

9 comments:

Mantri said...

sab ke sab lute pade hain....
ye sem kuch jyada hi peace lag raha hai...
prof log kuch load hi nahin de rahe ...
Javaaah! ka toh date aur extend ho jaayega hopefully......

:)

Romram said...

@Sankalp: Thanx for reminding me my previous spring sem... life ki pehli nehli mari thi yaar... is baar ka to kuchh pata nahin yaar... kahan gaya vo tempo????

@Mantri: sahi main be, yeh prof logo ki galti hain, humein kaam kaam chahiye... kaam ... aaram nahin :D

naween said...

i can't believe that tu kabhi "sudhra hua" bhi thaa.

blog wagairah mein time waste naa karo. buri lat hai :P:P

and I have a bath everyday. guess that puts me a-not-so-average iitian :D

Mayank said...

most importantly !!!
dekh pehle toh aise itchayein na kar !! kahain english moivies type kuch bande mein bandi aur ..kuch ulta seedha ho gaya toh meri watt lag jaayegi !!!

secondly ...tu kahbie sharif nahi tha !!! yeh galat vichar apne dilo dimag mein aaya kaise !! 5 crores of something ..bhul gaya !!

thirdly.. aaj pure din jo bhi CS waala mil raha tha uske Chehre par mujhe dekh jo muskan aati thi usse dekh kar mujhe bahut hi
aanand prapt hua !! so chalo kuch log kuch derr ke liye happy hi ho gaye !!woh arithi tha !!

fourthly .. sahi mein lib mein bahut mazza aaata hain !! i studied for the first time this sem !!

lastly roz nahane se kuch nahi hoga !! tu rahega wahi BhitChKU !!!

i thot u studied today !! i not being on orkut whole day !! but ..i c !!

shaunak said...

arre monday subaah ko baithte hain, software engg. leke, kya bolta hai ??

tab tak, tu baki 2 seasons friends khatam kar lena. kuchh to topic chahiye discuss karne ke liye other than models and diagrams ;)

thanks for making me realize ki main akele nahin hoon :)

Romram said...

@Nunnu:U also write a blog everyday.. so thats makes u an exceptional IITan already :D

@Tinni:arre bahut accha hoga ki aisa ho jate...mujhe bahut mazza aayega and secondly main to chata hoon ki ho jaye english movies jaisa.... kam se kam there will be a bandi in RK and most impotantly, My Girlfriend and thirdly ur name doesn't begin with 'S' so that will be relief.aur haan sun jal lib jaye aaj to mujhe le chalna... dekhta hoon ki kya hota hain....

@Shaunak: thanx for making me realize ki teri haalat bhi aise hi hain :D, aur haan software ek sitting main nahin hoga... jyada time dena hoga, for me atleast :-<

Mayank said...

there r lot of better guys if i was a girl :P !! aur library mein PADHAI hoti hain ...koi circus show nahi jo tu dekhne chalega !! aa jaana mann ho to aur mujhse duur baithna Else wahan bhi padhai nahi hogi :P!!

Anonymous said...

comment kaahe delete maar diya? rakhne ka dum nahi hai kyaa?
woh comment tere blog se jyaada creative tha.

Romram said...

@Tinni: ya, but not in KGP dude...

@Anon:dude keep ur "creative" shit to yourself. aur itna hi accha likhte ho to naam kyun chupate ho?