Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Why?

Why is it that I always stop myself from commenting on certain blogs. I usually comment when I like the post... when its of my type... thats its no deep kavi... or shero shayri types... just the fun stories... or senti insights... may be I am afraid of restarting that thing all over again....
Its better to remain quiet and observe as compared to doing something and then expecting a result...I feel its more peaceful this way... yes I feel better now... I am doing the right thing and I will continue doing it... its hard to resist the temptation but then I know what I want and thats peace of mind... good going Udit
Aneways I have got bored of this template... its too old now... I had thought of giving a new template as a gift to my blog on its B'Day last week but didn't have enough time... If any of you know some links to nice templates then please do leave them in the comments section

8 comments:

a said...

blogger-templates.blogspot.com
has some good ones. pretty easy to search for good ones :)

Romram said...

Changed the template.... its not perfect but will make it.

naween said...

Don't fear the future, because fear is the path to the dark side. Fear is to anger. Anger is to hate and hate is to suffering.

-master 'whoami' yoda :P

shaunak said...

hmmm ...

Romram said...

@Nunnu: kuchh palle nahi pada!!!!

@Shaunak: tujhe samajh aaya kya??

shaunak said...

obviously samajh aaya .. nahin toh kya aise hi comment mar diya ??

Himadri Mayank said...

no kavi.. no shero shaayeri..

well i agreee tooo.. de are just too deep for me.. i love simple words simple lines.... greater meanings.. :P

as if datz child~play!

Romram said...

@Himadri: let me tell u that ur simple words are not that simple... but I simple love ur blogs... Thanx for dropping by.