Sunday, November 27, 2005

An Apology, My Love

It was due from a long time. I think it was summers that all this had started.
I really had been so careless and didn't think about the consequences.
I think I should have given her more respect initially.
U mean so much to me and I really didn't gave it a Damm!!!! hhhuuuff
Aneways all what I want to say
is that
I am really sorry for all that happened
and I mean it....
yes from the bottom of my heart
I know that sometimes I really played the fool with U
but I really didn't meant anything wrong or offensive...
I always
Loved u and will continue to do so...
U are my first love... do u know that????
But it seems that
to you all are equal...
U don't have anything special for me
that really sucks!!!!
but lately I haven't been nice and i know that...
But what I just want from ur side...
is to admit that u too have feelings fro me..
its really important...
I wanna spend my whole life with u.....








I know a did a mistake by not shutting down u for more than a month(What !!!!!!!!!!)
yes shutting down
u didn't deserve to work so hard for nothing
and what would have I done had something happened to u...
I am sorry darling
U are my Comp.... and u know very well that i can't live without u
and I Love U..... my first love :D
I swear that in future I will do nothing to hurt u....
I love u babes :-*

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice piece of writing dude

u seem to be mastering a certain genre of writing over this one and the one tht was before the just last one

shaunak said...

can i smell something burning somewhere ???
oh !! i think its ur overworked comp .. or is it ?? ;)

Sunny said...

aaargh... klpd!

Koi nahin... lagey raho [:P]

Anonymous said...

abe teri Miss Love buddhi ho gayi hai jaayada pelega to jinda nahi bachegi..sudhar jaa puttar..
Ek baar to mein shocked tha..kya ho gaya udit ko..uff phir shutting down iska kya matlab hai ek baar socha ki tu us ko sochke ... You know what :) Lekin kuch hajam nahi ho raha tha.
Finally maloom chala ki tera Comp female hai. Aur teri fantastic story ka aant..
Tu sach mein godly hai..baap. jai ho.
Abe kabhi gay feeling ho to JD ke comp pe chala jaana !!!

naween said...

beta...likhna to tu kuch aur hi chaah raha tha...fir zabardasti ka last mein comp ghusa diya hai...

par koi nahi...hum sab sachhai jaante hain...milegi, milegi...ek din to woh zaroor milegi...

us din ka intezaar kar...aur tab tak comp se hi kaam chala :D

Romram said...

@DPC: Thanx for the nice words... Its really nice that u came by to read my blog as I guess u might be busy with the assignment :D

Romram said...

@ Shaunak: abe dekh I was just trying to be a little Sarcastic since the world is full of such people...and u know very well to whose sarcasm I am reffering to...
aur haan jahan tak smelling ki baat hain, I swear that u had a very bad accident...ur nose is badly hurt :D

Anonymous said...

bichku ji aap apne comp(first love) ke saath aur kya kya karte hai thoda detail mein batayenge.Maybe in ur next blog.
So I'm waiting for ur next post.
tab tak ke liye chirag ka pranam.

Romram said...

@ Sunny: arrey hum to aapke nakshe kadam pe hi chal rahe hain... aneways Thanx and best of luck for ur interview with Goldman Sachs. :-)

Romram said...

@ Sankalp: beta mera pyar purana nahin hain...If u wanna know the vital features then here I go:AMD 64 bit processor, MSI Motherboard, 512 MB, 333hz RAM , 80 GB hard drive... abe ek dum brand new hain bhai...
aur haan mera comp female hain kyunki it feels really nice to share ur room with someone from the opposite sex :D
main god hoon yeh to mujhe pata hain... bas yeh duniya mujhe acche se nahin janti...khair agar gay feeling aayegi to Jadda ke comp pe kyun, Jadda ke pass hi chala jaonga na

Romram said...

@ Nunnu: arre nahin mene jo likha hain main vo hi likhna chata tha.... aur haan intezar to mujhe bhi hain us din ka , jab vo nahin koi aur bhi milegi :D

Romram said...

@ Anonymous: dekho chirag beta kuchh batein agar na hi kahi jaye to accha rehta hain... vaise thanx for being desperate about the next post... and its due tommorow night..

Mayank said...

useless waste of time!!! u cud have given some rest to ur darling instead !!!

Romram said...

@ Tinni: well it is. But then what do u expect from a guy who has Rubber Technology exam tomorrow :D

Mayank said...

rubber tech is imp dude Specially for you ..you being bichKU !! u know the best known use of Rubber Tech don't u !![:)]Play It Safe[:)] !!!

!!!!maidan mein bina suraksha ke jana bewakoofi hogi na !!!!!!!!

Romram said...

@ Tinni: abe what does being a bitchKU have to do with Ribber Technology, didn't get it at all. Kindly elaborate...

Romram said...

@ Sawhney: :D, abe peace mar my comp is virus free...