Sunday, November 06, 2005

The Best Moments of my Life

Well in response to KK's post here are some best moments of my life:
  • hearing that ring tone, that specific one, when dad calls.
  • sitting and enjoying mom oiling my hair
  • waking up, with that favourite song still in the air
  • on getting "kadi" in the lunch
  • at 4 in the morning, when purshottam steams into platfrom number 2
  • that rick ride early in the morning from bus station to back home
  • when my mom tells me about X bhiya or didi having an affair and I tell her that I knew from the past n years and its you who came to know just now
  • calling home with no reason, just hearing everyone speak from the other side
  • coming back from RK-RP road and watching that sheshnag high up in the air(last years' illu)
  • tempo shout after illu
  • wishing diwali, hugging everyone u meet
  • wingis coming and consoling me whenever I am down
  • calling my cousins and nagging them over their to be spouses
  • joy on mom's face when i reach home
  • when my dadi tells me that she is proud of me
  • when my sister looks up to me as role model
  • when I meet my coaching tutors or even school teachers back home
  • taking mom to market for those daily chores
  • she smiling back at me when I said sorry
  • when my cousins reveal their secret affairs to me
  • when my sister back in some part of world mails me n times a day and we talk as if we are at home
  • when any of my friend gets a internship or training then the look of joy and satisfaction on his face
  • teaching those second years to tie diyas and seeing the same passion in their eyes
  • when i hear the song Lafzon Main Keh Na Sako
  • when all my cousins call in and say "abey yaar tu aaja function pe varna maaza nahin aayega"
  • when my mom hugs me on my way back to KGP

what are yours???

7 comments:

shaunak said...

reading nice posts like these and reflecting back on my own life .. tht surely is a special moment

Par ab to sochne ka bhi time nahi hai !! kal compilers ke liye kuchh bhi padha nahi hai .. aur uske baad bhi load hi load !!!

Sunny said...

sahi tidu...

Nice 'n happy post :)

"when my mom tells me about X bhiya or didi having an affair and I tell her that I knew from the past n years and its you who came to know just now" [:))]

"on getting "kadi" in the lunch" ... me too [:)]

naween said...

"lafzon mein kah na sako" - aisa kya hai is gaane mein bhai??

waise is post se tu kitna sudhra sudhra badon ki baat maan ne wala achaa bachaa lagta hai na??

ab logon ko kya pata ki asal kahani to kuchh aur hi hai[;)]

Romram said...

@Shaunak: load ki to baat mat kar..... this 5th sem is the worst that i have seen till now

@Hari: Thanx.

@Sunny: well it seems that u have many things common with "many" people.

@Nunnu: hadd hain bhai.... vasie yeh asal kahani kya hain???? mujhe bhi to pata honi chahiye..

Mayank said...

what is the value of n ???
-ve or 0 could make those happy moments not so happy !!!!:-)

Subin said...

hi i do remember u romram. ur post tells in brief abt ur liking n hobbies. nice to know them.in fact many of them matches with me too.take care.

Romram said...

@Tinni: such a comment was not expected.... be better next time.... vaise the value n is large enough and is on an exponential increase so u need not worry :D

@Paaji: hey Gurpreet i hope u don't mind the name... anways thanx for the nice words

@Subin: Nice to find someone having the same hobbies... but i prefer Coke to Fanta... :D