Tuesday, November 22, 2005

:(

Really after makhoing two exams in a row, the tempo is really down... a bad grade in one and not so grade in other means the grade sheet will not look nice this time ....
I know I shouldn't get dishearten but this was not the case with me...... 2 exams in a row are a too much. There is immense pressure now to perform in the remaining two dep subjects(OS + Compilers) he he.... I know thats a really difficult task.... but got to to do it.... otherwise my semester would be F***ed. Any way I am in a really dejected state now and don't know what to do.... may be study or maybe sleep.... arrey yaar wish me luck for the 2 remaining big ones.... I really need it.

Current state: Demoralized
Current position: locked in my room, I find really hard to face other people who think I always do well :-( and fan on full speed in this winter season
Current song: Arrey ruk ja re Bande(Indian Ocean) because it has got that pain in it

5 comments:

Unknown said...

this is wat is all abt givin exams here..
.
.
.
.
.
.
neva mind.. things never run completely out of hands..
all the best for the rest !!

.
.
.
.
for a change u may try and listen to Borrowed Heaven by The Corrs

shaunak said...

arre ... load mat le
peacefully padhai kar aur shanti se exams de .. achchhe hi honge

aur zyada load ho raha hai .. toh hum log hain naa :)

Romram said...

@Aditya : thanx for coming by.... I haven't tried the song.. but will do on getting some time :)

@Shaunak :Haan ab to yeh hi karna padega varna baki bache hue exams ka bhi yeh haal hi hoga....

naween said...

kyon junta ko jhooth bol raha hai...abhi to canteen mein masto hans khel raha tha...aur yahan par ro raha hai ki in a dejected state wagairah wagairah...

waise koi nahi:D...saara dosh in professors ka hai...khud to kgp mein sad rahe hain aur humein bhi jeene nahi dete...:((

if this comforts u in any way, the number in my case is 3 :((

Romram said...

@Nunnu: arre nahin main jhoot nahin bol raha.... aur vaise bhi mere jaisa kab tak dujhi rehta :D
that comforts me :DD