Sunday, June 11, 2006

Tales Continue 0.3.0

The song I am listening to right now is
Christmas is All Around
from the movie Love Actually
I don't know why, I love this song.... The Lyrics get me going... maybe its the sweet memories associated with movie come back..... specially the music in between the lines.... infact all the songs from Love actually are pretty good.....
Well its sunday afternoon, just finished ironing all the clothes that I had washed las week.... I hate ironing becuz its boring and monotonic...... hope will not be the same after I get an Ipod.... but for that the SSN number will have to come and so waiting and hoping...... Tell u what, its not really afternoon, its 7 in he evening, but the sun sets late so even 6 or 7 pm here, seems like 3-4 pm of India....
and haan wanted to write abt ponds..... Gaurav... he has been here with me...... for the past 3 weeks now.... one thing... he's a snail.... subah aaram aaram se brekfast khata hain.... he takes a bite and then thinks...... thinks...... and finally the next bite.... I hate this becuz we are always late for work.... but people are the way they are..... right at this very moment.. .. he is ironing... and for the past 1 hr he has done just 2 shirts and a pant I suppose.... :D, but khana ek dum first class pakata hain... so cant really complain.... no no a really peace guy to live with.... enoying a lot wit him..
Went to a mall yesterday.... and as u know I am a tshirt freak.... brought 2 from old navy... given the fact I have many already..... I cant really resist this tempataion...... one is white, with collar... has some strips, although it was a bit oversize, but even then bought it, the second one is round collared blue in colour, says "always thinking", looks kinda nice....
5 weeks have past by in a flash and 5 more to go..... feeling kinda itchy.... means the comfortability level is going down.....not really missing home, not kgp also... but I dont know why am I feeling this way..... but one thing is clear to me... I will not go for a job straight away...... means I can't do work at somone else's whims and fancies.... happened last week... after my initial project ended, prof gave me some work I didn't like, so took a whole week to do the work insted of just 2 days..... and whats the point qualifing, one of the most difficult public exams, knowing that u have it in you, and the settling down for a job, just becuz its fast cash...... I mean there aren't many people who get to do what they really want..... I have had talks with seniors who say... yaar is company main mat aane agle saal... bahut boring kaam hain..... and then following a 9 to 6 schedule for their boring work.... I mean what the fuck.... atleast taking the other option will have the advantage of me doing whatever I wish....... lets see what happens....
The reason that I am writing al this crap is, I have noting else to do..... can't call india... it will be early moring there.....nothing is coming on TV...he he ... something happend... will tell ya later.. gtg.... starbucks calling bbye.

2 comments:

Mayank said...

hey udit the blogger !! long time no c !! :) !!

yaar tu apni playlist online kar kissi tarah ..!! mujhe yeh acche gaane yaad nahi aate ..jaldi se ..!!!
reading abt ur work ..plans ..Its gud that you thought of doing different stuff ...hope u get successful in that !!

try banana coconut frapuccino at startbucks ..and mocha lite frapuccino !!

Romram said...

u know me... I am not a playlist kinda person... I pick up a song listen to it continuously for days and then another one... so no playlists here...

i ahte banana... but will give a try to mocha lite frapuccino!!