Sunday, June 04, 2006

continuing

I don't know why I am doing this anremembering her a lot.d and what triggered this but today I am remembering her a lot. I thought of mailing her but then I was happy with my silence as there is somebody else who loves her as much as me and din't get his fair chance to express himself... and most importantly i don't wanna loose him as a friend... becuz what you have is more important than what you can have.....
And even if I mail her she's not going to reply... so whats the point in mailing her..... but what a lucky person she is.... wow!!... there are at least 2 people who love her from their heart..... wow kaash mere saath bhi aisa hota.....
aneways.. I know tomorrow morning I will notfeel the same... but that doesn't mean my feeling for her will change... but I will continue to be strong as I have been and will not break this golden silence.... and ya luv u blog.... u have always been there for me.. :-*

7 comments:

shaunak said...

wish i could wake up tomorrow morning and not feel the same :((

no such luck for me ..

Romram said...

the only problem u have is that u think a lot.... stop thinking abt her and u will be more happy..... don't keep any contacts with any of the people on her side... becuz even when u talk to them u r reminded of her.... I have told the same things many times, but you haven't changed... but as a friend its my responsibilty to keep u on the right track... may be one day u listen...

Anonymous said...

not u too!!!

Romram said...

:) kya karen Dil hain ki Manta nahi....

naween said...

ahem!! kya kahoon?? tu serious ho jaata hai to usual udit nahi rahta. but it's really touching to know your concept of love.

Romram said...

ya most people know me as an outgoing person who freaks out when it comes to masti..... but ya thers also another side of me which not many people are familiar with.... but whats important to me is that people who matter to me know thats whats wrong when I am serious... kuchh bolne ki jarorat nahin hain... :)

Anonymous said...

1 year and counting