Friday, June 23, 2006

Different Things

Today I have a some different different things to say, and here they go:

Starting from this post I will label all my posts at the begining with something meaningful which will describe their content in one word.So I start by:

Double Meaning :)

Got this mail from parang toady, makes a nice read
Ever Wondered..How wud sum common english sayings translate in hindi???too good hai
Have a nice day! - Achcha din lo!
What's up? -Uppar kya hai?
You're kidding! -Tum bachcha bana rahe ho
Yo, baby! What's up? - Beti Yo, uppar kya hai?
Cool man! -Thandaa aadmi!
She's so fine! -Woh itnee baareek hai!
And the best ones are.....
How do you do? - Kaise karte ho?
Keep in touch....chhute rehna





Google:
Read this post. This is my kinda stuff. But aneways will have to admit that Microsoft have much better interface be it live search, live homepages, blogs . Google has to to something here and that too fast!!
And why doesn't Goolge(blogger) incorporate something so as to save the posts as we are writing them... just as it does with Gmail... I had lost this post due to some error and its then the idea struk... kuchh karo... kuchh karo Google.... kya kar rahe ho...


Personal:
Today is the first time I felt that my stay here should have been longer... damm!!!! basiclly I have started on a new project here... and its kinda good... but only 3 weeks are left.... and I dont wanna leave it incomplete, becuz the results could be wonderful, becuz kgp sucks, becuz I will have to clean my room , remove atleast 1kg of cowwebs, attend classes :((.... beta zameen pe aaja.... aneways my prof is also leavin town from so I am pretty sure that the work will be incomplete... subak... subak..
Finally I can't wait to buy a Ipod, although I haven't been paid till now, but I will spend the last few remaining $$s tomorrow... I am thinking of buying Ipod Nano 2GB... Black ofcourse....
and haan after a long time today I am listening to punjabi song... and as I am writing this post I am a dancing a bit too... :D, as you may have known tilll now... headsets in my lab simply rock!!!!
and finallt yaar meri angrezi bahut kharab hain yaar... log to kya dhansu angrezi main posts likhte... ki kuchh palle nahin padta... ab mujhe kuchh karna hoga... instead of Google... any sugsestions???

6 comments:

naween said...

what's up can also be translated as kya khada hai ?? [:))]

you said that you'll now have your post title as a single word but this one has two words [:P]

aur dhansu angrezi mein likh kar kya fayda jab kisi ko samajh mein hi na aaye??

Romram said...

I didn't mean heading... I meant sub-heading... and there are 3 of them here... aneways nice translation... :D

GolP said...

same here..i am also feeling tht if I can extend my stay somehow, I can come with something meaninful and maybe write a cool paper !! :( ..

shaunak said...

i am thinking that if i can stay here a little longer, i can completely destroy microsoft .. so i should better head back :)

aur google se itni mohabbat achchhi nahi hai :P

to put it in two words : "microsoft mahaan" !!

Romram said...

@GolP: Best of luck buddy!!!

@Shaunak:ya if u are makhaoing at Microsoft, then the only other you are left with is Google... so think before you speak :D

Chirayu said...

Hi Udit-

The forward that you posted made for nice reading.

Regards,
Chirayu