Monday, June 19, 2006

One Year!!!!!!

Ya, one year has gone by!!! One year of silent admiration, one year of silent wishes, one year of reading posts with posting comments, one year of that silent pain deep down my heart, one year wishing that it may come true one day, and ofcourse one year with the feeling that I shouldn't have done it, then atleast one of us would be happy.
But whatever happens, happens for a good. is that true??? what good was done last year!!!! I can't realy figure out. :(..... but stiill I wonder that how come two unlikely events ocoured at the same time. The first one being me telling her, which ofcourse needs a full blog for descreption :), and the second one, me misreading my ticket... I mean its really unlikely... but then ... it happened.
As I am writing this blog, I am reliving that night, so happy I was after declaring my feelings, but then came the twists and turns which really made it an anticlimax. But amazingly, somehow I still remember her smile, the one thng I had fallen for. I can close my eyes and see her smiling.

Now all I can hope is not writing a similar post, same day next year and what I need is luck and support from ur side. Atleast this, can be expected from all of you.

3 comments:

naween said...

makes me remember something from the alchemist:
"When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it."

i wish you luck but i don't think it will have any effect.

shaunak said...

dont worry ..
even otherwise, at least one of us wouldn't have been any happier ..

more on that later ..
my work's gone really haywire :((

Mayank said...

remembering some1 makes u love them even more and u cann't even help it ....hope things change on that front in the near future but as the summer is comming to an uneventful end i guess it seems to be highly unlikely !!

...but things happen when u least expect them :D !

wish u luck !