Thursday, June 08, 2006

A Day of Emotions

The day started with a segmentation fault and seems to be ending on the same note. No No I fixed the bug but got a bigger one..... hmmmm.... I am mixing two different things there... so lets separate... So last night I stayed till 3 am in the lab just to fix a segmentation fault...... or is it.... naa... I love when I am alone in the lab.... ya you can do whatever you want... play songs on one comp... work on the other.... y??? I work on linux and listen music online.... aneways found that the fault was just due to not closing a file pointer...... fcuk yaa!!!!!

Aneways came home had dinner and slept at 4 and then back to work at 9:30...... now the good things started to happen.... first my mentor came down and gave me the TR I had been writing(or say editing) for the last 4 days and told me that he has converted it to latex, changed the grammer a bit and wanted a final review...... yo it was my turn now..... I was the one who was to find the errors and not correct them..... and finally by the end of the day I was able to get it published/accepted in UTEP and now its official.... you can accaess it here , #26.

now about the biggest surprise of the day..... theres one girl whom I love/adore.... but it isn't the same from her side..... doesn't matter.... usually I visit her Orkut profile as often as I visit mine..... no wonder my "who visited ur profile" option is off :).... I had always thought that even if I get one pic of her from some where.... I will be a happy man.... I had this desire from a long time... but its today that it came true.... yes while blindly searching some of her friend's album I got her pic..... wow!!!!! I was awestruck..... I kept looking at the pic for atleast 5 mins.... how to describe..... she had her breathtaking smile, was looking simplistic as always... just as I had always imagined.......and all the events from previous year summers were flashing by.... then the thoughts that if were together by any chance..... wow!!!! what a life would that have been....and at this very moment as I am writing I am so exited that I can't type.... :)... but right then my guide walked in and started discussing my next project..... who was listening to him.... My mind was in the pic... wow..... my dream had come true..... I got what I desired.... as he went out of the room... i dld the pic.... edited it and made it my wallpaper.... told Tinni abt it....

Whole of this time I was listening to the song She Will Be Loved.... by Maroon 5... its a beautiful song.... seems it was written for me... an the music awesome... and even now as I am writing this blog, its playing.... I found this song on Chirayu's Blog... thanx Chirayu.... u can dld it from here

Now as I head home, happy and cheerfull, the weather too agrees with me. Usually when I walk back home at 6pm, its sunny... but today it was cloudy.... and this place rocks when the weather is like that..... passed by the gardens with the sprinkler on.... hands in pocket... murmuring the song I had been listening all day..... just like the scene that comes in hindi movies before a romantic song... but sadly there was no romantic song to follow.... I am not that lucky!!!!! landed home,and yes finally the AC is working.... yoooo.... the AC was not working from the last 2 weeks and I was having sleepless nights....... but the good part of the whole day ends here... realized that it was my turn to cook... I hate that thing.... but cooked chana and rice... turned out to be decent... but while cooking I was still thinking about the snaps.....why was I so happy today.... TR is not a big thing... no one cares about a damm fucking technical report.... and y was I happy for the pic...... I have her pic not her.... and aneways we are not going to talk... not going to meet...... probably she is never going to think about me..... and her picture will make me more desperate.... where am I heading.... nowhere.....and the first thing I will see next morning is she smiling back at me.... damm I got to remove that wallpaper.... I am heading the same road as I used to warn others about... what!!!!!! dude u got to move on...... there much more to life than repenting over what you don't have..... probably the segmentation fault was good... it had me engrossed, it challanged me..... made me think, got me tired and eventually I had a good nights sleep without having any energy left to thing about her...... the segmentation fault was better.... :(

some lines from the song I really like....

It's not always rainbows and butterflies
It's compromise that moves us along, yeah
My heart is full and my door's always open
You can come anytime you want

I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
And she will be loved
And she will be loved
And she will be loved

2 comments:

naween said...

beemar aashiq saahab, ya to kuchh solid step lijiye ya fir issi tarah pagalpan ki raah par chalte rahiye. sach mein tu kuchh kar nahi to mar jayega.

mujhe poora vishwas hai ki usse tere se zyada pyar karne wala nahi milega. but what can you do. in the end, it all boils down to a personal choice.

but koi nahi, tera bhi din aayega, zaroor aayega. tab tak lekin sochna thoda kam kar, zyada sochna sehat ke liye theek nahi hota.

Romram said...

kuchh solid step lijiye.... any clues/suggestions??
zyada sochna sehat ke liye theek nahi hota.... sehat acchi hai meri... uski chinta nahin hai... he he :)