Tuesday, April 25, 2006

50!!!

This my fiftieth post and its not like what it wanted it to be. But I will not betray the feelings of my heart just for this golden number. Aneways I just studied the whole day in software lab and at the end of the day I too am finding something important amiss. Happened to listen this song and just wanted to write these lines in case my blog is read by the one I desire.....

Chahe jo tumhe pure dil se
milta hain vo mushkil se
aisa jo koi kahin hai
bas vo hi sabse hasin hain
us haath ko tum tham lo
vo mehrbaan kal ho na ho

But then Har pal yahan ji bhar jiyo, jo hain samaan kal ho na ho!!!

I have been listening ti Kal Ho na Ho songs from yesterday and would like to add a few more lines:
saach hain ki dil to dukha hain
humne magar socha hain
Dil ko hain gam kyun
aankh hain nam kyun
hona hi tha jo hua hain
us baat ko jaane hi do
jiska nishan kal ho na ho
har pal yahan ji bhar jiyo...
jo hain samaan , Kal ho Na ho

truly Amazing!!!

4 comments:

KS said...

congratulations on your 50th post!

shaunak said...

gaake sunana, whenever i meet you :P

and did you really STUDY the whole day !!!!!

Mayank said...

do u know ....i had never before had realised the beauty of these few lines. ....uff amazing it is !!

Romram said...

@Sudhir: Thanx!

@Shaunak: abe kehne main kya jaat hain :D

@Tinni: Do you know the first time I heard this song, these were the lines that striked me the most and is my favourite part of the song. And haan this song reminds me of my winter break in first year when we went on the camp. Pure raste cycle chalate hue hum log yeh gana sunte thhe and sahi main what days they were... wow I want a jennie..... I want to go back!!