Saturday, May 06, 2006

looking back!!!!

finally after the struggle of one whole semester I somehow managed to reach El Paso. But I feel that first I should write about my previous semester. The last semester was the most versatile one. never did I travel 15000 km in one semester... bunking classes, never did I took so much responsibility for the department and never was I so mean.


Coming to the first point first i went to bombay for the tech fest.. nice experience but no result... but got to meet some of my old friends and that was really nice... then during mid march I went back to home... wow bahut mazza aaya tha us trip main.. basically had gone to vaishno devi... masto trip tha ek dum... usse hi kehte hain mata ka saccha bulava... aneways the third trip was for home again for my cousins wedding... and everyone knows punjabi weddings rock man... the food.. the whole family together... dancing .... and ofcourse the bandiyaan... was rocking..also it was the first time that I travelled by rajdhani.. one thing I learned from these trips is that if wanna take out time and have the guts to bunk some classes you can go home a lot... so from the next semster one extra trip to home is assured.


then the department stuff.... ufff getting work done is really a dounting task... first the dept. tshirt... saala logo ko kitne mail karo but no one turns up in time to collect his tshirts.... but the tshirts really turned up well and there was apriciation all around... even the people from other dept. turned up for the tshirts. Then the dept. farewell... that too turned up well firstly becuz of the presentation from the 4th year batch and also becuz of the idea of the group photograph... nice idea shaunak... chalo started something that will be there for long I hope... aneways me, piyush and tinni brainstromed what could be done more with the dept. society and came with nice ideas and even if half of them materialize , it will be a revolution... but not to mention that I would be needing a lot of support from my batch... hope for the same.


last one is the really sad part... I was soo mean sometimes... had my priorities wrong most of the times.... and in the process hurting others, making them unhappy, aand depriving them of what they deserved so much.... yes I am talking of my seniors... I am sorry man.... I was really wrong....... but will make sure that this doesnot repeat with the next batch.... time to nikalne se nikal hi jata hain... faltu main tum logo ko itna pareshan kiya..... but learned a lot from u guys, will appriciate those mails for a long time, har 15 days main 1 baar tu vo mail pad hi lenege jisse ki we remain on the right track... wishing all of u best of luck... keep in touch guys.... will miss ou a lot!!!!
Now at this time of my life I find myself at very different crossroads... I am still a kid for my parents.. every time I call home i am treated or rather pampered as small kid whose every desire should be fulfilled, next I find my self responsible ofr the dept. society as I feel that a lot things can be changed for the good and these changes can be really revolutionary and for that I have to play a binding role for the whole batch as without their support any thing wouldn't be possible, next I feel a sense of responsibility for the bacchas coming to the wing and feel that the last year shouldn't be reapeated, finally the wing... I feel every one has to be taken together and aslo the most important thing... acads got to manage them also... although I feel that I did quite well this time and also the hall, it went neglected this time but as I promised it will be different from the next time.... so many different roles to play and me single being.... got to do a lots and lots next sem!!!!
chalo me tired of writing will describe El Paso in the next post... got to go... vaise I am fine here having fun with the indian guys who live here... am going to live with one of them for the next 2.5 month... chalo tata for now!

2 comments:

naween said...

bachche itna sochoge to pagal ho jaoge [:P]. chill maar !!

and what's this - having fun with the indian guys ???? wahan bhi shuru ho gaya ??[:O]

anyways, all the best [:D]

Romram said...

@Nunnu: abe haar baat ka galat matlab nikalna zaroori hain kya yaar.... kabhi to meri underr ki feeling ko samjho... :D