Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Tales continue.... 0.1.0

hmmm after the strong objection by the readers on the last post I will try to restrain myself from writing the 'those' things.... hey but wait.... this is my blog... my space... I can do whatever I want.... I will not change for the whim and fancies of some indivisuals....

Now lets begin..... one thing I don't like is that people on Orkut have changed their names to "firstname" in US "Last name" or "firstname" in "company name" "Last name"..... what the fuck is this....common guys grow up..... 1/10 of the world is in US..... and being in US for internships is not that big achievement........doesn't requires advertisement of this scale... we all know this..... and one thing that struck me the most was.... name says ... "so an so" in US "so an so"... and the first line in the about me coloumn says... I am modest.... down to earth person..... now this is the height.....

Secondaly, after coming here I feel my mom has become more possessieve about me....every time I call she seems to be worried... I don't know whether this is the same for all the guys but I don't like it... But the I can't tell my mom to chill out.... she will become more worried.... aneways I have the feeling I should behave as normal as possible to avoid any panic at home...

Anoher thing, my roommates are damm good!!!! they give me their laptop..... prepare the food, and treat as just another kid living with them.... and I really like this.... today in the evening I was feeling a bit bored and had a headache..... so went to Kumar( he is the person with whom I have been in touch before coming here) and had a beer... sar dard gayab.... he he .... vaise mentioning abt he room mates I will mention that Gaurav is not an South Indan as I had said in the last post and had promised him to mention specially in the next post..... and Kumar... rocking guy man... U can never be bored with him..... and Sunil...... nice, calm, quiet and a very helpful guy....

about the work.... just started it... vaise I have a clear understanding as to what is to be done.... and is to be done In C for the time being..... so no jitters for now... vaise I have managed to impress my guide daily in these 2 days.... dekho aage kya hota hain.....

and about Kgp... seems a surprise to me that I will be getting a 9.0+ this time.... pata nahin kaise... time to mila nahin tha padne ka.... aneways... its nice

and finally I will be going for a party at my prof's home tomorrow.... Kumar whom I mentioned before is graduating and theres a celebration for the same... chalo dekho kya hota hain in americans ki party main... tata for now!!!!!

7 comments:

Mayank said...

cheers to your roommates ... they have a great heart. I wonder how you can look like a kid to any1 :P !!!
and me working in jsp :( so all jittery as of now although my guide seems to be more thab happy with watever I have done till now :D !!

shaunak said...

already party mode mein !!!

aur america aaye ho internship karne .. quite an achievement .. enjoy karo, advertise karo .. apni marzi .. orkut pe apna space is apna space .. so we shudnt be bothered by some fat individual's idiosyncracies :P

enjoy karna :)

Anonymous said...

lovely to read all your tales, carry on boss..

Romram said...

@ Tinni: yes the same is with my prof too... he gets happy even at the small small things I do!!!! may be we are doing a too much for the meagre $10 - 14 per hour... hehe

@Shaunak: ab prof party de raha tha to mana kaise kar sakte hain... america aaye ho... enjoy karo... peace hain... But I think that advertise karne ki zaroorat nahin hain... aneways these r my views and u shouldn't be bothered at all :D.

Romram said...

@nishant: thanx!!

Sunny said...

Sahi Tidu... enjoy :)

And yes... I can testify... all moms get more worried during summer internships!

And all the best with the internship... phod dena :)

Keep blogging ur adventures... makes interesting read :D

Romram said...

@Sunny: es the interships are a fun... read ur blog too... have masti!!!