Sunday, May 07, 2006

El Paso tales!!!!

Yes from here I start with my stories from El Paso. Lets start from delhi airport. But let me warn you guys.... all the posts from here will contain refferences to girls... so acche log pehle hi katlo!!!Hmmm.. to delhi airport pe masto bandi baithi thi british airways ke counter pe.... and arpit baar baar bol raha tha... abe dekh dekh... sab kuchh dikh raha hain... while she was bending down do look up the details in the computer.... and I was trring to be normal... as she was trying to give an asile seat... but in the whole confusion and anxiety I left my ticket there... and I realized this while I was on the plane flying somewhere over afghanistan..... and when I realized this... virtually fhat gayi yaar... but aneways nothing could have been done now and Arpit consoled me... so went to sleep on those damm cramped up seats in the plane...

Now london Heathrow was a delight to the eyes... really lag raha tha ki kahin foreignva land main aa gaye hain... but meri to fhai hui thi ticket ko lekar.... finally went to the british airways counter and got all the boarding pass... and the guy assured me that I will get my tickets in chicgao.... aneways then chilled out on the airport...

Then took a flight from London to chicago... ya I know sunne main bahut accha lagta hain...london... Chicago.... but tha bhi bahut accha... aneways the point is that none of the airhosttess till now were great and I felt cheated, because Kingfisher airlines back home have better ones.... aneways British Airways had LCD screens for every seat and I watched garam masala on the way from Delhi to London and friends , Joey from London to Chicago..... also the point to be noted is that I had never ever traveled before in a plane so my exitement had no bounds.....

Then El Paso... the Univ here is based on some bhutanian arhitecture... and is really nice... damm good I should say and the best part is that the Latino girls here SimplY Rock.....and with the Texas summers round the corner the fun is going to get multifold... because as it gets hot the clothes will get shorter... he he...

Well on the first day I met my guide... He is a nice person... told me what I was required to do... although I didn't understand much of it..... but still seems the summer will be fruitfull.... he showed me my working place..... wow... masto lab... theres a key pad lock to open it its hi tech... I have 21" LCD screen to work on and the net...damm fast.... but the first day was wasted in confusion as the officials had never dealt with anyone who came just for 10 weeks... lets see what happens tomorrow

I am staying with some indian guys here... they are nice people... all south indians... but are really helpfull... testerday I went to a place called subway and the food there rocked... also went to wal mart... nice place.... and the goods are really cheap... the elecronic goods.... the watches... really cheap... had to restrain myself... waiting for the day I will get paid.... also saw IPod nano in material form and my love for it increased.... Damm!!!! when will I get my first pay...

Finally went to the library today...:D... haan haan padne hi gaya tha... :D :D ... people here have exams from tomorrow...so just went in to check the junta... and the library was really COOL.... sit where you want.. as you want... o what you want.. you cn carry you bags.. laptops.... ipods and every thing you want... and the place was really cool..... the bandis... damm hot man.... the place where I was sitting or lying down had a vaccant sofa in front and after a some time a blonde came.... and slept there on the sofa... she was wearing skirts... he he... bas aur nahin bataunga... had real masti tonight... then the walk from the school to the apartment was also nice.... reminded me of KGP.... chlo me going to call home... tata for now bbye!!!!

6 comments:

naween said...

abbe dekh sab kuch karna magar thoda sambhal kar. modi ki haalat yaad hai na ??[;)] wing ka naam badnaam kar ke mat aana [:P].

aur haan, agar kuchh solid hota hai, to blog par zaroor likhna. aisa nahi ki yeh chhoti chhoti baatein likhta raha aur jab asli waali cheez hui to usse likha hi nahin [:D]

keep posting [:)].

Anonymous said...

sambhalo khudko!!!

Romram said...

@Nunnu: jo jo hoga main sach sach bol dunga... aap to jante hi ho mujhe... :D

@DPC: dekho chorre hum to sabhle hi hue hain.... bad thoda mazza utha rahe hain... and most importantly... us mazze ko without editing report kar rahe hain... sach bolne main koi burayi hain kya dude!!!! chill out man!!!

shaunak said...

agar sach hi bolna hai, toh khulke bolo ..

yeh "bas aur nahin bataunga" kya hota hai ??!!! :P

GolP said...

oh guru..itna laundibaazi bhi mat karo ki apna documents bhul jaayo..waise sahi hain jitni bandiya taadni hain abhi taad lo...baad mein aana to kgp hi hain !!

Mayank said...

abe aadat kharab maat kar apni yaad rakh waapas jaakaar kgp ki lab wahi chashme waali haasiina dikhegi :D !!!