Saturday, April 22, 2006

Summing it up

Well, I wonder why all of my recent blogs start with the word "well". Well I can't figure out... :D.
The one thing I desperately need to do now is to go back and study.... But I don't feel like. Aneways I had been thinking of writing a blog about this and here it goes: It happens with me that whenever I hear a particular song I feel some of the past events flashing back and it seems that it was just yesterday that these things happened. For example, Feel-Robbie Willams reminds me of my summer time when I was missing evberybody a lot, then Lafzon main and Let me be your hero brings back those sore summer memories... Aashiq banaya aapne reminds me of my rubber technology exam as the song came on lan the night before the exam and the whole night I watched the video... :D, then salaam namaste and garam masala songs remind of the times when I used to maro nightouts for compiler assignments and then would talk to my sister early in the monring, woh lamhe woh bateein brings back the illu time..., dhadak dhadak reminds me of the time when I just came into the wing..... and many more such songs which I am not able to recall now....
Aneways a reason for this might be that these are the songs that I have listened repeatedly for ever and thats why they have been embedded in my brain somewhere....
Also these days I am feeling the lack fo "her" a lot, whoz this "her"...... those who know... know and those who don't..... don't need to know.... aneways it might be just a temporary phase and will pass out... hope so otherwise I can see another of those crappy poems coming up.... :)... I hope she might have read the first one.... but does it matter now.... but Dil hain ki manta nahin!!
Chalo munna back to muggai.... will justify the title in the next post!

3 comments:

shaunak said...

songs with events .. i have been associating tht since the 9th standard .. and its quite amazing how it stays with you for so long !!

about "her" .. kuchh karo ya phir bilkul kuchh mat karo .. no middle roads ..

aur muggai .. bilkul mat karo .. bahut kar chhuke !!!!!!! ab doosron ko chance do :P

Mayank said...

"bhool jaa jo hua usse muskura .."
and
"Jab bhi koi ladki dekhoon mera dil deewana bole olleee olle ...." :) !!! hope u come out of the bad phase before its too late ....and avoid studying in the library coz its peaceful environment tends to bring out all the crap out and you generally end up thinking abt it all the time.
Best of luck for ur exam !!

Romram said...

@Hari:you will definately one of those but wait