Tuesday, April 04, 2006

aTAGGed

five reasons why I will make a good husband:

  • I would really love my wife. Love is one thing which she can expect in ample amounts... why?? becuz I studied in boys school for 13 years and then came straight to kgp :D... no no jokes apart, I am caring by nature and have always desired someone to share my feelings with.
  • I dont usually talk to other women/girls unless it is totally required. Thus my wife can afford to be possesive and will have... vo kya kehte hain use... haan mutex over me :)
  • Even If my wife doesn't have time for our children(not child), I will step up to do so, since I strongly feel that parental care and their attention/time for the children is absolutely necessary
  • I love shopping and believe that money is earned for the sole purpose of spending it, ... I think that's a really big asset
  • I dont have stringent definitions for beauty and any simple, sober looking girl would appeal to me, what matters is that she should be beautiful inside... thus even if my wife starts to get wrinkels early.... it doesn't matter
five reasons why I will make a bad husband:

  • I love my parents/family a lot and would expect the same from my spouse which may sometimes prove to be too demanding for her
  • I love ghar ka khana, and this kgp life has made me hate go out for food, so my wife would have to cook more often than seldom.
  • I loose temper very easily and when I do so, I also loose control over myself. She would have to bear
  • I am not the person who demands his own space, but that doesn't mean that my wife will not have her own space , but it certainly means that space would be intruded a bit
  • I am possesive about the things I love which means that I would be possesive about my wife too. She may have problems with that.

============================================

Hmmmm finally finished the tag.. the people whom I would like to tag have already been tagged, but it would be interesting to know what Shaunak has to say...

7 comments:

shaunak said...

point to be noted ...

"i love spending .. believe money is earned for the sole reason of spending" !!
even then, i think it was you who denied us a single glass of cold coffee in the sweltering heat of this morning ...

better prove yourself quickly :P

Romram said...

spending it on something worth.... not you :D:D

Romram said...

vaise uper majak kar raha tha... it was not justified.. otherwise wouldn't have denied you all... visa to tum sabka lag hi jayega!!!!

naween said...

ahem, ahem !! maine kaha thaa na ki beta zyada der pet mein pachega nahi!! likh hi diya akhir [:P]

haan to your wife can afford to be possessive and tum to possessive hoge hi. to hum logon ka number kab aayega ??[ :D]

and yes, i'm damn sure that your wife will have 'her personal space intruded'. jaise tum logon ki lete rahte ho, waise biwi ki mat lena, nahi to chhod kar bhaag jayegi. [don't read this sentence twice :D]

anyways, bhalo, khoob bhalo. tumhari biwi khush rahegi tumse [:P]

Anonymous said...

marry me.....marry me not ....marry me ....marry me not....

Anonymous said...

beta ..pehle 5 mein biwi ka ghulam lag raha hain ..aur akhri 5 mein Sharab peekar thokne walla pati !!!

God save ur wise

Subin said...

what do you mean by "she should be beautiful inside". which inside are you talking about? ;)