Sunday, April 16, 2006

Help Someone

Well my travelling spree continued and went home this week to attened my cousin's weeding. As usual had lots and lots of masti... teasing the youngers, teasing bhiya ofcourse, taking up the responsibility of managing things, brining the whole family together.
But the high point was when an auntie came to me and Udit beta aa gaye tum ...... every body was asking the same question... abe samne khada hoon tu aa hi gaya honga na... aneways, i didn't recognize her and smiled away... then she begun... beta tumhari shakal mere bete se bahut milti hain... kyaaaaaaaa... was what I thought.... btea jab vo sham ko aayega to saath main photo jaroor khich vana.....
I was desparately waiting for this guy to arrive... when he did it was a moral booster... I was not as bad looking as I had thought before... he he... to be right, I didn't feel as if we looked similar but all others thought we did.... they sometimes mistook him for me... thats incredible... aneways the guy was nice... and mingled well with us... and had a gala time with him.

Another moment which I enjoyed the most was time during ceremony. I didn't attened actually, rather we(all my brothers, excluding the one being married ;) ) didn't sit in the ceremony as its the boring part... what we did was sat in the cars outside.. bhatting... and thats a rare moment... remembering the time when bhiya used to come to this gali to play cricket.... actually to watch bhabhi .... and when she used to return back from tution they both used to get happy seeing each other... yes 8 years have passed away in flash and today they are getting married!!!

But the most significant event happened on my way back. Just as the train started I was informed that a bomb blast had occoured near jama masjid.... Mom, Dad had to back home through that way only.... I couldn't speak.... was in utter tension..... but the guy sitting in front of me sensed it and asked whats wrong.. when i told him he gave me his phone and I called Dad to find everything was right. Man I was relieved.... thanx to this man.... then we started talking and he told me how his wife and daughter had got injured in the bomb blast at SN market during diwali time... but in between he told me the golden words.... You should always help the one in need, be in his place and see what it means to him when you help him... indeed what he said was damm right... he had helped me.... had he not... I would have died before reaching the next station.... and secondly you get a feeling of satisfaction when you help somebody which in itself is great.... and when yesterday evening I was really breaking my head over some presentation some asked me for help in Java Assg... the first thing that entered my mind was to brush him away... but then I remembered the golden words.... and offeered him help with whatever i knew... the guy was really thankful, I didn't spent much time and finally that feeling of helping out somebody was awesome.... so always try to help out somebody in need if u can!!!!

7 comments:

shaunak said...

now that you understand the importance and joy in helping someone, how about doing my networks assignment (in case dpc fails!!) ..

dekh main bhi madat karta in every possible .. but as you pointed out --

always try to help out WHEN YOU CAN ;)

nice post coz of the message ..
btw, is jama masjid is meerut ??? or was the wedding some where else ?

Romram said...

@Shaunak: abe dhakkan jama masjid is in delhi.... and my train was from delhi... aue jahan tak networks assignment ka sawal hain..... tera aur mera state ek hi hain.... :-<.... help needed... URGENTLY..

Mayank said...

gud gud now that u have realised the golden rule and that you will be around for the next 2 yrs at least ...so i can always turn up to you for all the assignments. :) !!!!!

i believe nothing can ever be achieved by getting tensed ...so i think u shudn' t have worried in the first place !! but ya when it comes to the family its impossible to avoid it !!!!

Keep up the gud work !! and keep helping ..nd i will also try the same !!

Anonymous said...

the words of saint tidusious are indeed pearly, the saint has come of age.

Romram said...

@tinni: haan jaise abhi tak to tu hi saare assignments karte aaya hain na... :).... load na le I will be there

@ramesh: to make such a comment you might have been going through "tidusious" regularly... and if thats the case then some more insight into how we know each other might help!!!

naween said...

kya re, tu to achcha bachcha ban ne laga hai !! suit nahi karta tujhe [:P]

Romram said...

@Nunnu: Help Someone.... agar koi badalne ki koshish kar raha hain to you should help him.... aur app :D!!