Sunday, May 29, 2005

Sunny Days

Yes the days have really turned hot here at KGP.

But after a lot of time i am finally enjoying my stayback here.I have got into a good routine , sleep around 6 or 7, wake up around 1 or 2 .By 3 or 3:30 i reach the lab.So i escape the heat either by sleeping or by being in the lab.

The time from 12:00 to 6:00 is really exiting .The shear opulence of kb's room, my new revolving chair and the cool breeze make my life really easy.

The time in the lab has been spiced up more , since the bandis look up to me to play music(hey i along with JD have discovered how to play music on thin clients.....exiting na....)and every time they seem frust i make them more by putting up earphones....its real fun teasing them.

I had started reading Archer but due to the scarcity of time had to leave it in between. Refering to time, its passing rather swiftly and i am sceptical about finishing my project till 15th since the work is getting tougher(but exciting also) and time is running out of hands.

Its good to hear that my friends are enjoying in Mumbai(http://gulegulzar.blogspot.com).Although i am not leaving any comments on the blogs i read , but still i am reading them.

and since to balance the things i have a bad news too.The yahoo messenger on my linux machine has crashed , so i will not be able to talk to u guys(see the irony :::my status message before crashing was "a man's silence is worth listening".....for some reasons which i have not conveyed till now, was hoping my silence could be understood.....)

chalo guys got to go.......miles to code before i sleep...

bye,have a nice time...

and haan sangeeta u can take the song ....becuz bandis in the lab dont like hearing too often :-))

1 comment:

kpowerinfinity said...

kb ka room jhaamp liya ... sahi ... aur kis kis ne kaun sa room jhapa?