Tuesday, May 24, 2005

a state called frust.............

yes the demons of "frustness" have got a tight hold over me..
ever since the day the seniors left one hour in the room seems like a whole day.even though the work i have is pretty interesting but since they excess of everything is bad , but i say not bad but boring.....
well try to spend the day time in lab ,for some reasons:-) ..but thats not worth it .....if u ma be wondering wht r those reasons ::well there r 2 very very frust bandis from bhu doing some kinda project under some unknown prof...and in my state of hyperfrustness , these seem to me like "good"....i cant believe that i am writing this but......he he i know that i am at the peak of frustness but i cant help...
and JD being my sole companion u can imagine my state...

may be i need some dosage of home to get back to normal , but thats far away until 15 th june.....

hope to spend this frust time fruitfully.....

ps:i am not that not as frust as i seem to be , but may be today i am being a bit nostalgic...chalo koi baat nahin hota hain.....and one more thing , i would like to clear that i am not maroing any type of cali on these bandis,,,,people who r close to me know my funda of life...i only talk to bandis who r like sisters to me...otherwise i dont....he he ...u may be thinking that wht a maniac this man is but i am like this and there is no probs in admitting it..and if u r still reading then i have to say that u have no other work to do.....

curent music::woh lamhe woh baatein, even when i am sleeping

chalo bbye.
cya

3 comments:

Sangeeta said...

I love the song u r currently humming..pass it back to me when u r done

Romram said...

u would have to wait for sometime...........

Mayank said...

Don't get so frust ...u are hearing some cool music :::Long time since i did.

and whts this crap abt girls ..go and talk to them at least they might help u out.i know its strange cming out of me but u shud and stop irritating them.May write a sorry mail to them evrything will be well then.