Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Baat karne se hi baat banti hain :)

A great article at pluggd.in stating the importance of talking your way out. People often don't realize the importance of trying to talk their way out. Some examples from practical life:

I go for evening walks. One day i forgot my purse and wanted to eat an icecream, Badly. I thought lets ask the icecream vala for a credit. I went and said ki bhiya kal paise de dunga aaj laya nahin. He said, "Sir, aap toh roj aate ho. Kal de dena :)"

I had one stubborn client how refused to pick up my calls. I thought he was purposely ignoring me. But still I gave my self respect a back seat and went ahead to meet him although I had called him many times before. He welcomed me and I found he was really busy and wasn't picking up anyone's calls. But still he listened to me and I got my work done.

A not so related example is: Being in the service industry you have to talk to your clients. You have to give them support. I have realized the more personal you get with them, the more comfortable they are. For example, Whenever write a email to a particular person, I address him as Bhiya. and Ya if you call them just to know whats up and if they are having any problems, they feel a sense of security.




9 comments:

sham said...

hey nice one!

CA. Jatin Chande said...

Cool article liked to the Airtel Ad... Nice examples...

Daniel said...

I've often felt the same. In fact I was going to blog about it last Saturday but didn't have enough time.

My dad is difficult person to talk to. By difficult I mean he has tons of questions flowing in once you start talking. I generally talk to the point and try to avoid answering as many questions as possible. Yesterday, he came with a camera telling me to check whether the pictures were deleted. Normally, I would look at it, say yes and send him away. Yesterday I explained to him about the memory and answered all his questions. For the first time, he seemed satisfied with my answer and went away on his own.

Then, my girlfriend got annoyed once because of some stupid reason. She hung up my phone 5 times and even the 6th time when she talked, it seemed as if she was obliging me. I sent 5-6 msgs persistently and finally she cooled down. I don't think i could've solved anything by ignoring her like she ignored me. So, talking does help. Great post :)

Romram said...

@Danny: Great examples!

@Jatin: Airtel Ad was one of the inspirations for this blog.

@sham: thanks !

Anonymous said...

good one.............

Agen Poker Online said...


dewaqq
hondaqq
mejaqq
lipoqq
meteorqq
heloqq
and the last one is the best asikqq

De Wiam said...

Anda seorang pemula, bermain secara gratis, atau duduk di atas permainan rendah-batas. Jangan hanya berharap untuk mendapatkan beruntung. Fine tune permainan Anda sebelum Anda mulai menginvestasikan uang di kamar poker online. Partypoker.net adalah tempat yang bagus untuk belajar bagaimana untuk bermain.
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
hobiqq
rajawaliqq
http://192.254.236.33/dewaqq78/

Anonymous said...

אם אתם מחפשים בילוי מפנק כדאי לכם לבלות עם נערות ליווי. הנערות הסקסיות יכולות להזכיר לכם שאתם גברים שאוהבים ליהנות. הן יודעות כיצד לפנק אתכם ומבינות בדיוק מה שאתם רוצים גם אם לא תגידו להן. הן יכולות להפתיע אתכם בעיסויים מפנקים ומענגים, הרבה מעבר למה שאתם מצפים. נערות ליווי הן פשוט מומחיות באומנות העינוג וכל מי שבילה איתן פעם אחת ירצה לחזור שוב ושוב. אם בא לכם להפיג את השעמום בשעות הערב או בסופי השבוע, אם בא לכם לבלות בצורה יוצאת דופן ולא לעשות את אותם הדברים המשעממים כמו תמיד, הזמינו נערה או שתיים ותוסיפו קצת פלפל לחיים שלכם.
[url=https://www.israelxclub.co.il/נערות-ליווי-בתל-אביב/]נערות ליווי בתל אביב[/url]
נערות ליווי

Anonymous said...

בחורה אחת באורגיה עם הרבה גברים שבזמן שהיא מוצצת כולם מאוננים מעליה וגומרים לה על הפנים