Saturday, July 22, 2006

Nice Tag

Fun:

Early in the sunday morning... mess is open until an hour... the toilets will have water in an another 30 mins... newspaper vala will come in an another 90 mins... got nothing better to do... so decided to take this Tag although I haven't been tagged.... :)

So here it goes:

Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
Hence what gets stored in i is 3. Exactly opposite happens

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Barely able to reach the door

What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Really don't remember.... It was about an week ago

Without looking, guess what time it is?
15 minuets to seven

Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6:47 am

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
wind chimes

When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
10 mins a ago. Went to the toilet, but in vain. Thakx to water department.

Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
looked at the nameen on the table... but couldn't eat it as I haven't brushed... :(

What are you wearing?
Tshirt and shorts

Did you dream last night?
I had a sound sleep. Didn't dream anything.

When did you last laugh?
while talking to mom and dad last night.

What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Last sems's timetable, some dennis posters, B'Day card I got from home last year and a mirror

Seen anything weird lately?
www.wired.com

What do you think of this quiz?
Time pass, but not that interesting.

What is the last film you saw?
Rang De Basanti, courtsey British Airways.

If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A dish Antenna so that I can have high speed internet all the time, aquaguard and water cooler so that I can have cold water all the time, will buy one of the outlet of DUKE or Old navy, so that I can wear a different T-Shirt everyday and never will have to wear it back, rest of the money I will give to my dad.

Tell me something about you that I dunno.
She is back on my desktop.

Do you like to dance?
Yes

George Bush
I hate all americans alike.

Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Mannat, I don't know why but the name just struck.

Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
I can't think of a good name now... maybe his mom might be more interested then. :)

Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yeah, but given my parents also decide to move in with me.

What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?

Congratulations, you have done a god job. Now its your time to rest, in peace.


and I tag:

WhoamI
Tinni
Golpee
Shaunak

and anyone vella like me having nothing better to do, you are most welcome to take the tag.

No comments: