Tuesday, April 05, 2005

For us boys..............

WARNING::this a material which has been written out of frustness which has been lasting longer then ever.read at ur own risk.
hey guys if u r sitting frust out there having nothing to do then do read the names at tinni's blogs http://gulegulzar.blogspot.com
while i was suggesting those names to tinni i was reminded of the days of my school and those coaching days .I was in a boys school so until 10 th had no encounter with the other type of species flourishing with us.In my coaching during 11th and 12 th there were some girls but i never used to talk to them.But i had my first crush on a girl in my coaching whose name is there in the list.But never had the guts to talk to her .I am still the same .i dont talk to girls or i usually hesitate in talking, specially to the iit girls ,except a few.
but the important point is that the question which tinni asked was wonderful.just try to remember 10 girl names, whom u had met before kgp.U will see that some of the sweet memories will flash and u will tru to remember every girl whom u had met since class I.
so friends if u have some names which are not in the list plz drop them in either my comment box or in tinni's blog.http://gulegulzar.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Mayank said...

Brilliantlly written yaar It just conveyed exactly the aim of my blog & what i was trying to achieve with it.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

First time here..will be back to read your posts. Btw, I have moved blogs, so see you around at the new place...