Saturday, April 23, 2005

Confessions Of A MAGGU Mind.....................

today is the day that i have some confessions to make:
1.The biggest of all is that i confess i am a maggu, which means i have a natural tendency to mug only and try to run away from other things.
2.I am not as bright or a stud as i considered myself to b because even after so much maggai wht i can manage is just a meager 8.7 :-<
3.Except illu i have done nothing for the hall, which includes the following sub confessions;
I.going the itinerary wise i was called upon by vikram , to throw hammer during the athleticsevent , of which i did kanta saying that i have lab stuffs an all, and when today i heard that prakhar had gone to do it i feel really ashamed.
II.During the spring fest i had a lot of seniors telling me that be some head or sub head but i refused them all saying that i am not interested , but i actually did it becuz i thought i would waste a lot my time , and this was the thing that i was repenting all the spring fest.
III.I was on my WORST best during election campaining ,I had promised mallu that ane work u give me , will be done to the fullest of my abilities but when during the election time mallu came to me and asked to put those slips , i simply just escaped it even though he had reminded me of my previous promise.....(how could i be so bad).I regretted this on the day i needed some first Ist years to work for the dep farewell(Well deserved!!!!!!!!!!).
IV.This is the worst of all.Reddy had asked me to be present at the time of matkha phod during farewell day , but i just didn't come back becuz i was studying....damm shit studying what would have happened if i wouldn't have studied that day and after all he is one of my best seniors and i should have adhered to his call.That day was my worst day in RK becuz the feeling of guilt was hurting me like a stone in my shoe.
V.During the hall elections when modani had stood up for G.Sec Tech , i thought that what a damm fool he is but now i realize that wht do i do in my idle time?what is all i do except magai?i had no answer.I now realize that wht modani had told me(if u have time dont waste it just do something) was very correct, and he has taken the right step.
VI. Even the open software had given me ample chance to do something for the hall , which would be related to my field but that too i didn't do.


I make these confessions all of a sudden becuz a talk today with the final year batch had a great influence on me.
One of the things they said just stuck me....the person who toils around and does something always works harder in exam period and comes to same level of those maggus like me who have been nothing but just magai the whole sem.I an quote me example here::it was in the third sem that i worked day and night for illu and with only 6 days for the end some i did good, but this sem i dont think even after all that magai i would be able to do something great.
I feel that instead if i would have shown some tempo in any of the above mentioned confessions , i would be a better person now and would not writing this stuff , when i should really mug.

But now i think what is gone is gone and i should look forward to the future and try not be in the same position after the next semester.
And to all those whom i had defied , plz dont take to your heart becuz i am really sorry for what i have done and would try to improve next time ,specially reddy.
I know yhat i am a very bad person but i think that its never late to improve.......

7 comments:

nanosage said...

after all confession.. the guilt feeling .. that's all what one needs at the end of the day... subah ka bhoola agar shaam ko ghar aaye toh usey bhoola nahi kahtein hain..newya .. i will remeber ur confession .. and see to it that corrective measures are taken at ur behest.

aneesh said...

sahi hai so we are going to see ....a hammer thrower in my wing next year... you have always been one of the better juniors i have known and will remain to be so..... the three of you (tinni, piyush included) had shown some kind of passion during illu which I had never seen in a second year..... and frankly speaking all of us kb, me, malu love you for that...... abt the rest of the events you couldnt be a part of there is next year...... and believe me i was anyway going to drag you to half those things next year.... my task is only got easier...... aur saale ab mag le... this is exam time.... sembhar mag liya aur abhi oc dekhega to kahan se c.g maarega..... yeh 5 din magle......

chal take care..... aur tempo magne ka.......

aneesh said...

aur tempo *se magne ka

kpowerinfinity said...

the fact that u recognize and acknowledge all this is the best first step ... dont worry .. sometimes ppl get confused about their priorities ... obviously mugga is first priority ... it will stand u in good stead ... but soemtimes we feel that if we get into anything else, we will be wasting a lot of time ... it usually happens when u r under pressure to perform ... its usually the guilty feeling which makes us shirt work in the first place and it gets the better of us again later...

load mat le itna ... this sem is past. .. enjoy ur summers ... come back next sem ... its gonna be a tough sem for u ... but be focussed ...and u will find time for everything ... do everything ... and have fun doing it !

Romram said...

to nano::haan yaar just ensure that and i think that u may be happy after reading the blog , realizing u have done enough

to reddy, kk:thanx i am comferted by the fact that u still beleieve in me

Anonymous said...

hey, u r right on the track!! feeling guilty is first step in improvement...so dont worry...as they say, there is always a next time!

cheers...

Mayank said...

NO COMMENTS