Friday, January 01, 2010

Give me some sunshine


The latest song "Give me some sunshine" from the movie 3 idiots is too catchy. The moment you hear the song you can somewhere relate to the song. Although my life till now now has been totally on my terms, be it the choice of career or the choice of college or the choice of startup. I will never say that "ki bachpan bhi gaya, jawani bhi gayi... ab toh hume jeene do jeene do...".

but still yaar load kis ki life main nahin hota. Load chodo. I Still was thinking ki kyun main is gaane se itna relate kar paata hoon. And the sheer reason was ki hain gaana bahut sacchai se gaaya hain yaar. The music is sooo relaxing and the voice is so simple that you feel drowned in the song. And secondly aspirations kiske nahin hote. This song reminds you all those unachieved things in life.


No comments: