Tuesday, October 11, 2005

WTF

Life isn't fair. It's just fairer than death, that's all

Life really isn't fair.It has happened with me twice and as they say
Life is just one thing over and over.

The feeling that you get after being dumped for the felony you didn't commit is atrocious.The only words that you can think of are
WTF
.The damage is permanent since the other person looses the trust in you and its really difficult to bring it back to same level.It can never be the same again :-< .
Well what you can do is convince the him/her that it was not u who played the fool or you can comfortabely sit and do nothing since you feel that have done nothing.But when the other person is your loved one and his ignorant attitude is unbearable you really feel like killing yourself.
Its the second time that it has happened with and I wonder that how many times more will it hurt me again.Does it has something to do with my attitude???Am i too selfish???or the fact that i keep nagging everybody everytime makes them to believe that it was me???Well i really don't know and at this point of time i don't feel like talking to anybody.
I think i should change myself.

3 comments:

Mayank said...

WTF is this ?????

Romram said...

Well u don't know and its better u don't ask....
vaise the blog was written yesterday afternoon but then my destiny turned upon its head and really good things started happening ......

a new and a better blog will be posted soon :-)

shaunak said...

hmmm .. kuchh khul ke batayega bhi !!!